The annual Luo Festival Kisumu edition takes centre stage next weekend at Tom Mboya Labour College and here are some of the reasons why you MUST attend.
1) Parking lot at the Tom Mboya Labour College is always crazy and packed to the fullest, not just packed with ordinary vehicles, but the latest and classy models of cars, this is to arrive at the event in style.
2) At the event you should get on the dance floor as it is shameful to attend the classy festival if you are not willing to dance.
3) At the event, you should be able to buy yourself, your friends and even some strangers a few bottles of drinks. Even if you are the stingy type, just loosen up this once and let your money flow. To have a great time at the “International” luo festival, make sure you are accompanied by a classy Luo Lady.
4) The Luo Festivals promote diversity, increase creativity and offers opportunity for civic pride and bring neighbors into dialogue.
5) This year’s Luo festival line up is crazy and more different from the previous ones and hence you should not dare to miss.
6) All types of Luo meals such as Aliya, Apoth, Aluru, Osuga, and porridge “nyuk kal” among others will be plenty.