Flamboyant MC and Radio presenter Jalang’o alias Heavy J Baba had to jump through hoops to get Madam boss Akothee to perform at the highly publicized event dubbed Luo Festival.
Akothee is among the wealthiest Kenyan musicians with properties around the world and running a number of businesses. She is currently the ambassador to Peptang and word has it she was paid millions as part of the product endorsement.
According to Heavy J Baba, he had to sweat and cough out enough money and perks to get Akothee’s attention. From her own backstage to limousine and plane, check out the list of requirements she demanded.
Wembe got a wind of the talks between Heavy J Baba and Akothee and it is said Jalang’o will part with 3 million to get Madam Boss to perform at Luo Festival which will be at Carnivore Grounds on 31st August 2019.
It must have cost the MC an arm and a limb but he finally managed to score the deal. He was so ecstatic that he shared the achievement with the world in this post:
1. Akothee logistics is crazy…apart from your security she has her own security who must ensure that everything is fine…that is 10 security team! 5 men 5 women!
2. Akothee flies to Luo FESTIVAL from Wilson to Carnivore! Don’t forget that Wilson and Carnivore share fences! She just does not come ! She makes an entrance! Helicopter costs 200k from Wilson to Carnivore! Thanks to @silverstoneairservices this cost has been taken by them!
3. Akothee has her own backstage…changing room four full length mirrors, 4 lounge seats , 5 cases of still water , 5 cases of sparkling water, 40 white towels, private bathroom and toilet, private live Kitchen and private chef, assorted juices of different flavours that must be Orchid Valley , 10 flower bouquets, a massage table and 4 private assistants!
4. Since the show ends in the night you must organise a limousine to take her to her hotel since when she is performing she doesn’t stay at home but prefers the privacy of presidential suite!
5. Her performance fee is a story for another day!! But now we can confirm Madam boss will be available because all this has been confirmed by our sponsors PEPTANG!
The Luo Festival is the celebration of Luo Culture, A culture of Class, Trendsetters, Pace Setters and the Learned. Live Once, Live Well. The only event where everyone is a V.I.P. but do we say!
Keep it Wembe for more updates on Luo Festival 2019……