Despite the fact that YouTube originally became popular as a platform for people to showcase their talents and share their opinions on various topics, it has become a primary source of income for many people around the world.
It may seem like something only celebrities can do, but this couldn’t be further from the truth. With determination and hard work, anybody can make a living out of posting videos on YouTube and getting paid to do it. In this article, we’ll show you how to earn money on Youtube in Kenya so you can start doing just that!
Setting up a youtube channel
Before you can start earning money on YouTube, you need to have a channel. Setting up a YouTube channel is easy and only takes a few minutes. To set up your own account follow these steps:
1) Sign into your Google account (Gmail or YouTube)
2) Select the Sign-Up button
3) Fill out the information for Full Name, Email Address, Password, and other desired settings
4) Click on the link that says I agree to the Terms of Service
Getting your videos seen
There are a number of ways to get your videos seen by potential viewers. One way is to make use of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
You can also make use of YouTube’s paid promotion tools. Another way is to optimize your video titles and descriptions for search engines.
Finally, you can collaborate with other YouTubers who have a similar target audience. Collaborating will help you increase the number of people that watch your videos.
For example, if you publish content related to beauty tips, then collaborate with another YouTuber who has content about beauty tutorials.
Tips and Tricks
- Find a niche that you’re passionate about and build up a following of subscribers who are interested in what you have to say.
- Invest in some quality equipment so that your videos look professional and are enjoyable to watch.
- Take advantage of You tube’s Partner Program, which allows you to monetize your videos through ads.
- Use your channel to promote products or services that you believe in and that would be of interest to your viewers.
- Make sure you stay consistent with uploading new content frequently, as this will help keep people subscribed to your channel.
- Do not try to promote everything at once; start with one product or service and see how it goes before adding others into the mix.
- Continue working hard to grow your subscriber base by coming up with creative ideas for engaging content, making sure that it is relevant to the interests of your target audience.
Other Ways You Can Earn Money From Youtube
In addition to advertising, there are several other ways you can make money from your YouTube channel. You can use YouTube’s Super Chat feature to charge viewers for sending you a chat message during a live stream.
You can also enable YouTube Premium subscriptions on your channel, which allows viewers to watch ad-free and access exclusive content.
If you have a large enough following, you can also apply to be a YouTube Partner, which gives you access to additional monetization options.
Sample Youtube guide. Courtesy Youtube
Some of these include selling merchandise, receiving sponsorships from companies like Ubisoft or Nike, and charging people to attend meetups or online seminars. Finally, some YouTubers make money by working with brands directly as social media influencers.