Popular Kenyan food blogger aqnine is said to have suffered a severe health issue after he ate a spider.
Through a video he posted on his Instagram account, The content creator is seen scratching his face and body, saying he is suffering after eating a spider.
He is asking people to pray for him as his health is deteriorating.
“If this is my last video,, it has been fun entertaining you and risking my life as well..I love risks coz we live a risk.. We all gon die so fvck it.. Lol.. Much love Comrades,” he wrote.
Aq9inne recently felt ill after cooking and eating a bat on a now-viral TikTok video.
View this post on Instagram
During the interview, the content creator who is known for eating strange things said that said his battle with an unexplainable cold got worse as time wore on.
“After siku nne after kukula bat, nilishikangwa na kihoma, a running nose for like six hours …” the Tiktoker told Youtuber Presenter Ali
“In those six hours, I had taken at least four different kinds of medication and none appeared to be working,” he told Presenter Ali.