Meru-based Tik toker Aq9ine alias Ivan Muthomi has been discharged from the hospital a few days after rumors that he had passed away after eating a poisonous spider erupted.
Ivan in a video shared that his swollen face came as a result of eating a poisonous spider, and that was the reason he was rushed to the hospital after his health condition deteriorated on Saturday afternoon.
He also went ahead and rubbished the rumors that he had passed away following his admission to the hospital saying that Kenyans will even bury you even before you die. “Ndio maana inaitwa Kenya, TikTok washaniua,” he said.
The bat eater said that he has improved by attaching a picture as a shred of evidence that he was well.
He had previously threatened that he will prepare frog and snake as his next meal once he gets better after netizens threatened to deal with him.
“Mnaboo bana..mnacatch juu ya mashida zangu why? Mimi nikikufa ntazikwa na mnisahau. Haufai kushtuka juu mimi si wenu.. Nikipona next ni chura na nyoka. Nlisema ntapika adi nikufe. I guess niko almost.. kwani ni kiswa hamradii nini??” He posted.
“Uzuri yangu sitawai wapostia Till munichangie pesa ya hospitali. Bora mnipromise nikikufa mtapull up kwa mazishi yangu Kenya mzima na msaidie familia yangu kupanga mazishi,” he concluded.